Travel Tin Candles — 5 pack
Travel Tin Candles — 5 pack
Treat yourself to the perfect gift with this five-pack of travel tin candles. Crafted with all-natural soy wax, each candle has its own unique scent, allowing you to explore a range of fragrances with every purchase. Light one up to add a touch of cozy ambiance wherever you go.
- Mulberry & Sandalwood Let’s not beat around the mulberry bush: This is our best-selling scent for good reason. Simultaneously sweet and earthy, it evokes a sublime midsummer’s night spent in the forest, with fairy lights twinkling high above.
- Mandarin & Sandalwood If halftime oranges are designed to revive kids, then this candle is more like a mimosa for grown-ups who have a relaxing long weekend on the horizon. The combination of earthy sandalwood with a fresh citrus kick creates a mellow and dreamy scent that’s decidedly mature.
- Green Tea & Basil We’ve paired green tea and basil for a refreshing scent with just a hint of sweetness. Not just for teatime, this candle’s lush and uplifting smell will revive you at any time of day.
- Sweet Juniper Love a gin and tonic? This candle’s for you. Made with sweet pea shoots and juniper (one of gin’s main ingredients) this crisp scent will refresh any living space.
- Watermelon & Eucalyptus Remember when people were skeptical that mint, feta, and watermelon would go together — but then it became everyone’s go-to summer salad? Well, welcome to your new go-to candle! It’s got all the same elements, except we swapped out the feta (because that would be weird) for a refreshing top note of eucalyptus.
Not everyone is into commitment, which is why we made these candles. Created for the minimalists and the fragrance fickle, our 50mL and 100mL travel tins are the perfect way to trial a new fragrance. They’re mini in size, but not in scent — you can expect them to burn strong for 20 to 30 hours.
Fun fact: Soot was the original contouring makeup, used by actors back in the 16th century. Now that we’ve got Sephora for that, there’s no need for sooty residue in your life. That’s why we use sustainable slow-burning soy wax — not only will your Lucian candle last longer than an Elizabethan stage production, it’s also soot-free.
Some tips to make the most of your candle:
- Real quick, trim your wick! Listen, we know the extra three seconds it takes to find scissors is annoying, but you’ll thank us later. Studies have shown trimming increases the lifespan of your candle by up to 15%. About 2mm to 5mm should do the trick.
- Settle in and enjoy. To avoid the “tunnel effect,” the first time you light your candle burn it for at least three hours, until the wax is melted to the edges, or until you’ve binge-watched three episodes of MAFS. (We won’t tell.)
- Save your breath. To reduce smoke, don’t blow out your candle. Instead, use a spoon (or a wick dipper, if you’re fancy like that) to submerge the wick into the wax pool.